NEW! Electric Power Bike Rentals
You are on vacation – let these bikes spoil you!
Combine the fun of bicycling with help on the hills.
Stehekin Valley Ranch has teamed up with Rad Power Bikes to offer a great new way to explore the Stehekin Valley.
These sturdy mountain bikes come with a luxury feature – an electric motor which can assist with pedaling, or even power the bike completely! And, with the ability to travel up to 20 mph, these bikes give folks the freedom to get where they are going on their own schedule.
Go Green! These bikes are charged with solar power, so you can feel good about your impact (or lack there of) on the environment too!
- Range: 40+ miles depending on the size of rider, type of terrain, and level of assist.
- Speed: Electric motor gets up to 20 mph unassisted.
- 4″ tires and quality shocks make for excellent road handling – even on the gravel.
- Helmets and signed waiver required.
- Short training session provided and required prior to rental.
- Minimums to pedal an eBike:
- Minimum age: 12 (Adult signature required under 18 years old)
- Minimum height 5’0″
Price: $20/hour, $50/4-hour rental, $80/day
Options for younger kids:
The following options are available for families with smaller children who are too young to pedal their own bike. ALL participants – including the child passengers – must have signed waivers on file. Adult signature is required for participants under 18 years old.
Burley Trailers are available for use with our electric bikes. These are 2 seaters, with a maximum load of 100 lbs.
$10/hour, $20/4 hours, $30/day.
We also have 2 Rad Runner eBikes, which have a backseat suitable for a child to ride behind an adult. Maximum weight for the back seat is 100 lbs.
Flat rate of $10 for the additional child riding on the back.
For toddlers and smaller, child seats can be attached to the back rack of several of our eBikes. Please ask our staff for assistance if you need a child seat.
Flat rate of $10 for the additional child riding in a seat.
For more information: