Spinning Rendezvous 2019
It’s back! The Spinning Rendezvous is having a Revival: June 7-9, 2019 at the Ranch!
This is a great opportunity for folks who enjoy working with wool and other fibers to get together and create new things while visiting with others who share the same passion.
New to the fine art of spinning? JOIN US! This is a great way to learn new tricks from those that have some more experience.
Oh, and did I mention that this is all happening at Stehekin Valley Ranch – where fabulous vistas and amazing food abound! It just doesn’t get any better than that!!
Molly Gerhard is organizing this year’s Rendezvous, which will feature a sheep-to-shawl project for participants to help with. Anyone that helps with the project will be entered in a raffle to take home the finish shawl at the end of the weekend. How fun!
Have we piqued your interest? Read on for the full low-down on what the weekend entails and how to reserve your spot. Hope to see you here!
Ready to sign up? Contact our reservation office to reserve your spot: 509-682-4677 or email@example.com
Please Note: Cabins have been blocked off specifically for this group, so you will not be able to reserve online for this event. Please use the contact info above to Call or Email us to make your reservation. Thanks!
Stehekin Spinning Rendezvous Revival
June 7, 8, and 9, 2019
Join us for the revival of the Stehekin Spinning Rendezvous!
Three ways to play:
- Join the sheep-to-shawl spinners. Dyed roving will be provided for a shawl. All shawl participants will have their names in a drawing for a chance to win the finished shawl.
- Free spinning. Bring your own projects and spin, spin, spin! It is possible we may have spinning-fiber vendors. (We are still working on this.) If you are interested in being a vendor, please email Molly Gerhard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring your show and tell to inspire others.
Registration is $5 payable at the Rendezvous.
In addition to spinning, there are hiking trails, nature walks, and ample opportunities for other mountain and lake recreation pursuits.
Accommodations and travel:
- Contact Stehekin Valley Ranch for reservations at email@example.com or 800-536-0745. Save $10 by reserving before January 31, 2019.
- Reserve round trip boat ride up Lake Chelan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-682-4584. Round trip (as currently advertised) is $40.50. There is a parking fee at the dock.
Please see the Ranch website at www.stehekinvalleyranch.com for details and photos. Prices include all meals, transportation to and from the landing, and lodging. The Ranch is holding 2 cabins for singles looking to share with other singles. When you make your reservation, please say you are with the Spinning Rendezvous.
- Gypsy wagons and self-contained cabins have electricity and bathrooms. The cost is $391.50/person + tax for the weekend. Gypsy wagons sleep 2 in twin beds or one queen bed. Cabins can sleep 4-5 people (depending on layout).
- Tent cabins sleep 4-5 at the rate of $283.50/person + tax for the weekend. Tent cabins have no electricity and use bathroom facilities in the dining lodge.
If you have questions about Rendezvous activities, contact Molly at the email above. If you have questions about the ranch accommodations, Stehekin, or other local activities, contact the ranch.